martedì 29 novembre 2011

26 + 28 November


Hi babies!
How are you? I hope you all are fine. Here I am again to tell you what have the past weekend and in particular the 28th.....Yes because I celebrated two years together with my boyfriend.But...coming back to the weekend I went to a disco called "La Kascia", in Varazze near Genova with Giulia, one of my bestfriends. We had a great time and met a lot of people. Enjoy! Here are the photos!

Ciao dolcezze come va? spero tutto bene. Eccomi di nuovo per parlarvi di cos'ho fatto lo scorso weekend e in particolare il 28....sì perchè ho festeggiato due anni che sto con il mio fidanzatoMa...tornando al fine settimana sono andata in una discoteca chiamata "La Kascia", a Varazze vicino a Genova con Giulia, una delle mie amiche più care. Ci siamo divertite molto e abbiamo conosciuto molte persone. Enjoy! Ecco le foto!










Yamamay sequined dress


woolrich cardigan


Silvian Heach jeans


Blanco purse


Ugg boots


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento